Franchise Business Intelligence
Youve come to the right place in fact, the only place for OBJECTIVE
INFORMATION ABOUT FRANCHISING. For more than 20 years, FRANdata has been studying and reporting on franchising
activity in every industry about every company in the United States.
We use the information we collect as the basis to help franchisors benchmark and improve their operations, to help franchisees
assess their opportunities, to help lenders to underwrite franchise loans, to provide investors with due diligence before they
invest, and to help suppliers of all kinds to market to franchise businesses.
If you touch franchising in any way, we can provide you the information you need to succeed in the marketplace.
- Webinar Presentation:
SBA Franchise/License/Dealer Eligibility presented by Steve Olear, Senior Franchise Counsel, SBA and Franchise Financing: the Franchise Registry and Bank Credit Reports
presented by Edith Wiseman, Vice President of Client Solutions, FRANdata
- Event Brochure: FranDev 2012 - June 23-27th, 2012
- Press Release: Franchising Companies Outperform Broader Market Indexes
- Presentation: "State of the Industry: Franchise Economist", given at the 2011 Franchise Leadership & Development Conference.
- Press Release: Franchise Registry Expands to Streamline Conventional & SBA Lending
- Presentation: "Franchise Financing & The Expanded Franchise Registry", given at the 2011 National Association of Government Guaranteed Lenders (NAGGL) Annual Convention on May 4-5, 2011, in Atlanta.
- Press Release: As Private Equity Interest in Franchising Increases, FRANdata Expands Services