Lender Webinar: The New SBA Franchise SOP and the Franchise Registry
- Important details on the most recent (Feb. 14) SBA Notice on the franchise review process for 7(a) and 504 loans
- What should be your areas of concern? How to best mitigate the risks that you are now responsible for?
- How to find out which franchises are using the standard SBA Addendum and who are not
- How to know which (2015 or 2016) addendum a franchisor is opting for, and how to access the documentation and certification
- Most importantly, feel free to ask questions or get clarifications on the new SBA SOP
Franchisor Webinar: Are SBA Programs at Risk? The New SBA Franchise SOP and the Franchise Registry
This webinar, will equip you with the tools you need to help lenders resolve uncertainties around working with your brand. REMOVE franchise hurdles so lenders can focus on your franchisees. Improve processing times for lenders means faster ramp up times for your franchisees.
This free Webinar will cover:
- SBA’s new standard SOP simplifies one process but also creates new responsibilities for lenders that you can help solve
- Understand how lenders are seeking and underwriting franchise loan opportunities in 2017
- Learn how your membership and the Franchise Registry’s new capabilities can help lenders improve the flow of capital to your franchisees
- Franchisor action items
NEW: What questions lenders will be asking you and what your options are
NEW: The REVISED February 14th SBA Notice and what that means to you
What you can do now to help lenders adjust to these changes and increase your appeal
What you can do to improve lender perception
Most importantly, take this time to ask questions you may have on the SOP changes as well as capital availability in 2017, and the shifting approach to franchise loan origination and underwriting (including franchise system credit scoring).