Private Equity & Investors
FRANdata leads the way for franchise performance metrics and standards.
We track the financial and operational performance of both private and
public franchises operating in the United States. We use this
information to assist private equity firms with acquisition opportunities.
FRANdata offers a full suite of due diligence solutions that enable PE firms to:
- Proactively screen acquisition targets.
- Target only those brands that meet the specific criteria outlined in your M&A strategy.
- Develop detailed profiles of acquisition targets including valuation estimates.
We help you:
- By introducing you to key executive management at franchise companies in the market to sell.
- Understand the details of a franchise’s historical financial performance and business operations.
- Providing due diligence before the LOI to validate management representations, and after the LOI to help you in your investment decision.
- Understand the industry and the competition to provide context for a franchise’s performance.
- Examine the franchisee-franchisor relationship history, unit economics, and system continuity.
- Create cash flow models and growth projections.
Contact us now for an introduction to our services and a sample of our capabilities.