Thinking About Franchising in the United States? Learn from the experiences of existing U.S. Franchisors to build your strategy.
FRANdata can help you understand the information critical for your decision-making process as you consider entry into the United States. We will help you answer the most important questions you will face:
What is the Opportunity?
Securing financing for your franchisees is the biggest problem facing franchise systems today. Whether it is our unique relationship with the U.S. Small Business Association or
our understanding of how lenders make loan decisions, FRANdata has products and services to help with this problem.
- What is the potential return?
- What do those brands that operate in your space make?
- What are their revenues and sources of revenue?
- How successful have they been?
What are the Risks?
- What are the lessons to be learned from those who have gone before?
- What effect has the overall economy had on the industry?
- What sort of adverse outcomes are possible?
What are the Costs?
- How much capital will it take?
- What are your operating expenses going to be?
- What is the cost to find a franchisee, open a unit, and support it during its lifetime?/li>
Who are your Competitors?
- Who are the market leaders?
- What is their product and service offering?
- How and where are they growing?
What is your Business Plan?
- What do you do first and what are realistic expectations?
To learn more about these services, please contact Edith Wiseman at (703) 740-4707 or e-mail her at email@example.com