Last Updated Date: August 2, 2021
Collection of Personal Information
Personal Information is information that directly or indirectly identifies you or can be used to identify you as an individual. We collect Personal Information from applications, questionnaires, testimonials and other forms you submit to us, such as your name, your job title, your company’s name and industry sector, your company’s location (country, state and zip code), and your contact information (address, email, and telephone number). We collect information from your transactions and interactions with us and the Services, such as your professional interests, or information you may provide via your interactions with our online forums, blogs, or participation in our online communities and information about your purchase history and transactions.
We may also collect information from various third-party sources, including public sources if it is necessary for the delivery of the Services, and we may access public sources of information, such as census data and demographic records. We also obtain information from private sources such as business bureau, industry analyst, or market research data and may combine it with other Personal Information we maintain.
Collecting Personal Information is necessary for provision and performance of our services and the functionalities offered through the Services. If you decline to provide the requested Personal Information, we may not be able to process your inquiry, provision access to certain functionality, or fulfill requests.
We may also automatically collect information when you visit or interact with the Site. For example, we use web-based tools when you visit the Site, such as “cookies” to track your online activities, including your registration, submissions, and information requests. Cookies are small text files placed by a website server on your computer or other device you are using to access a website. Information collected through such technology is usually in aggregate form and not capable of identifying you personally. Some collect anonymous information of the pages you have viewed on the Site, and are used to assess the Site’s performance so that we, in turn, can monitor and improve performance. Other cookies track your online activities on the Site, including the IP address from which you accessed the Site, and may link that information with Personal Information you have provided us through online registration, to help us remember your settings, all with a view to enhancing and customizing your experience on the Site. We may also use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer the Site. We do not permit third parties to collect Personal Information about your online activities over time and across different websites when you use the Site.
The Site does not respond to do-not-track signals sent by your browser.
Use of Personal Information
We use Personal Information to register you with the Site and provide you with requested information or services. We may also from time to time use your contact information to send you information about and marketing materials via telephone, email messages, and direct mail. These email messages may contain web beacons and other features that tell us you received and were able to open the message. You may opt out of receiving further email communications from us by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of all FRANdata email messages. You may also opt out of receiving any marketing solicitation from us, including email, direct mail, and phone solicitations, by calling us at 1.800.485.9570 at any time Monday through Friday.
The Site is not intended or directed to children and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under age 13. Should we learn that someone under age 13 has provided any Personal Information to or on the Site, we will remove that information as soon as possible.
The Site contains links to other websites or platforms not owned or operated by us, including links to social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. FRANdata is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those other websites.
Disclosures of Personal Information
We may disclose Personal Information to third parties as required or permitted by law, under the following circumstances:
- We may disclose Personal Information to companies in our corporate group as necessary or appropriate to provide the product or service you requested, to contact you in connection with product or service offerings, or for other legitimate business purposes.
- We may disclose certain Personal Information to companies and individuals with whom we contract to perform business functions and services on our behalf. Such business functions may include hosting our web servers, analyzing data, providing legal, accounting and marketing services, and providing other support services.
- We may disclose certain Personal Information to other companies and individuals to help us market our products, including business partners in joint marketing agreements or for other data sharing arrangements. We require all such parties to maintain the security and confidentiality of the Personal Information.
- We may disclose Personal Information to the extent necessary or appropriate to government agencies, advisors, and other third parties in order to comply with applicable laws, or if such action is necessary to protect the rights or property of FRANdata or its affiliated companies.
- We also reserve the right to sell, rent, disclose or transfer your Personal Information to a successor entity in the event of a corporate merger, consolidation, sale of assets or other corporate changes respecting FRANdata or our affiliated companies.
Users Outside the U.S.
We maintain reasonable physical, administrative and technical safeguards to help protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access and disclosure. However, the security of information transmitted over the Internet is never without risk and we do not guarantee that your information will be secure from theft, loss or other access.
If you have a question about our privacy practices, please contact us at:
4075 Wilson Blvd., Suite 410
Email Address: email@example.com